We’re pleased to announce that Kirsten has attained her Later Life Adviser Accreditation (LLAA), having proven her professional commitment to the area of Later Life advice.
Who are SOLLA?
SOLLA aims to assist consumers and their families in finding trusted accredited financial advisers who understand their needs. Founded in 2008 as a not for profit organisation, SOLLA was established to meet the need of consumers, advisers and those who provide financial products and services to the Later Life market. Its aim is to ensure that consumers are better informed about the financial issues of later life and can find an Accredited Adviser.
SOLLA is committed to:
- Promoting and raising awareness amongst consumers their families and professional advisers of financial issues in the Later Life
- Building relationships with both statutory and voluntary agencies, charities, housing and social care providers, financial services firms and those organisations who are interested in the financial well being of those in Later Life
- Raising the standards of practice of those engaged in advising in the older client market by promoting the highest levels of professionalism in financial advice
- Identifying and developing best practice by means of high quality training and the dissemination of latest information and know how
- Acting as a centre of technical excellence for Later Life Advisers
- To input into legislative and policy change and contribute to debates on policy
To find out more about SOLLA and the great work they do for the Later Life market, visit their website.
Our Services for Later Life clients
The range of services we offer to support the needs of our Later Life clients include:
- Equity release
- Tax planning
- Long term care
- Savings and investments
Please get in touch to find out more about our Later Life services and how we can provide advice specific to your individual sitation.